Plan your Baltimore wedding at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel and make your special day memorable. Our talented staff will make your experience worry free and full of lasting memories. We provide the utmost attention to every detail, from the elegant ambiance of our ballrooms to our impeccable service. We will ensure your Baltimore wedding is special, creating a beautiful atmosphere to celebrate and share your special day.
With extensive attention to detail, our talented and experienced staff will help you coordinate all aspects of your Baltimore wedding, making your experience worry-free from the first stages of planning up until your big day. Impress your guests with preparations that combine amazing flavors with exotic presentations and exceptional libations. Our upscale facilities include:
- The Grand Chesapeake Ballroom, which can accommodate receptions for over 350 guests
- The Harborview Ballroom, perfect for intimate weddings of 50 guests to larger weddings of up to 150 guests
- A beautiful outdoor terrace with firepits and outside seating for cocktail receptions
Our Executive Chef will design an innovative menu that can range from our amazing Baltimore Crab Cakes to Kosher to a variety of Ethnic Cuisines. Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel is always happy to customize your wedding, guaranteeing that your magical day is unforgettable. View Menu
Known as "Charm City," Baltimore is an enchanting place to have a wedding. Your guests will enjoy scenic views of the magnificent Inner Harbor, just a brief walk away, and will be surrounded by all the great things to do in Baltimore. At Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, your wedding will be close to all of the charms that Baltimore has to offer.
Special Arrangements for the Happy Couple:
We want everything surrounding your Baltimore wedding to be special. When you hold your event with us, you'll also enjoy:
- Complimentary suite on wedding night
- Chef's table menu tasting for up to four guests for confirmed wedding reception bookings
- Complimentary parking for your guests on wedding day
- Custom wedding website where your guests can book their Baltimore accommodations and you can monitor RSVPs
- Starwood Preferred Guest points can be earned on food, beverage and guest room revenue